On the microwave, the family found an unexpected guest ... wild fox WikiPet.ru
A teenage fox climbed into the house of a family from London. He was probably tired of sleeping in the cold, so he decided to seize the opportunity and climb into the warm house through the door for cats.
The kid broke a couple of flower pots and climbed to the warmest place he found - a microwave.
Kim, the mistress of the house, who discovered the guest in the morning, went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast, said:
“I turned on the light, expecting it to be scared and running back to the door, but he only opened one eye and did not even move.”
Kim called the animal service that took the fox to the vet to check that he was not injured.
He was completely healthy, and he was safely released into the wild not far from the house in which he climbed.
If you have a life story with a pet,send them to us and become the author of WikiPet!